When was the last time you took a good look at your home security alarm?
Remember back when you had your home security system installed? I’m sure you had at least one discussion with your home security system representative about protection details like window openings, door openings, door locks, glass protection, pets, access to your home, crime in your area, and lots of other issues.
From that information, your home security company representative designed a system to protect your home and family. And if you are like most people, you haven’t thought much about it since.
It’s a good idea to review your home security plan and home security system. Half of all homeowners have major renovation projects planned in the next two years. Lifestyles change, crime trends change and law enforcement response to alarm conditions change.
Is this the right time for you to take a look at your home security system? Take our quick quiz below to see if you should take a look at your home security – no matter how long you’ve been with your current alarm company.
Do any of the following 7 statements apply to you?
- You can’t remember the last time you spoke with your home security company.
- You’re not confident that your current home security system will adequately protect your family against break-ins, fires and carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Your home security alarm system has been monitored and serviced by the same provider for more than 5 years.
- You’ve completed or are considering one or more major remodeling projects since installing your home security system.
- You’ve added a pet to your household.
- You don’t know if your personal property or collections are adequately protected.
- You’re not sure if you are getting maximum allowable insurance credits for your home security alarm system.
If any of these statements apply to your current situation, it’s time for you to get a home security system review. Contact any reputable company (like My Alarm Center) to arrange your review today.